The protection of your personal / company-related data in the collection, processing and use of data for this internet offering has been and continues to be a major concern of ours. Your data are protected under the applicable provisions of law. Below please find information on the type of data collected and the way they are utilized:
- Personal / company-related data are collected only if the user makes them available to us on a voluntary basis. Any personal / company-related data thus entered, will be used exclusively for the processing of the user's inquiries.
- Your personal / company-related data will only be passed on to third parties or otherwise transmitted if such transmission is required for the processing of your inquiry or if you have given your prior consent. You have the right, at any time, to rescind any given consent with effect for the future.
- Stored personal / company-related data will be deleted when you revoke your permission for storing them, when knowing such data are no longer required for the purpose pursued with such storage or when their storage is not permitted for other legal reasons.
- If you so request, we will be happy to inform you of the data stored on you / your company.
- Should you have any questions relative to data protection, feel free to contact our data protection officers:
Dr. Jörn Vossbein / Mr. Tim Hoffmann.
UIMC Dr. Vossbein GmbH & Co KG
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics employs so-called "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored on a Google server located in the United States. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will shorten your IP address within European Union member states or in other countries that are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before such transmission. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the U.S. and be shortened there. Google will use such information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating how you use the website, for compiling reports on website activities and providing further website and Internet usage related services for the website operator. The IP address transferred by your browser under Google Analytics will not be linked with any other data held by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting an appropriate setting of your browser software. However, we would like to point out that, if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. Additionally, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data which the cookie generated about your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Use of a Facebook Plug-In
A number of so-called Facebook plug-ins are integrated into our website (Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, U.S.A.). Whenever you call up a page on our website, Facebook is told which of our internet pages you visited with your IP address. If you are logged onto Facebook as a member, the above information will be matched to your personal Facebook user account. When you use plug-in functions - e.g., when you click on the Like It button or offer comments - this information, too, will be entered into your Facebook account. You can avoid this by logging off before using the plug-in.
Use of LinkedIn
This website uses functions of the LinkedIn network. The provider is LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland. Each time you access one of our pages that contains LinkedIn features, a connection is established to LinkedIn servers. LinkedIn will be notified that you have visited our sites using your IP address. If you click on the LinkedIn "Recommend" button and are logged into your LinkedIn account, LinkedIn will be able to associate your visit to our site with you and your account.
If you want to disable LinkedIn advertising cookies, please use the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out [external site]
Use of Lead Gen Forms